• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 "Cornhuckfest", by FBI

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
This is all I could fit.
20150625_143904.jpg
20150625_143920.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry, law took pics and I hucked all day and then happy hour ran late....try for pics tomorrow night. Off the hook flying so far as usual at cornhuck!!!

Where to begin? So after being cut off by mere inches by a semi, (life passed before my eyes and it wasn't any better the second time),the dip wad driver decides to take out our trailer as we pass him. Lucky a witness stopped and verified our story and the guy was a moron making Shiz up. The cop was not only having none of it from the guy, but was laughing with us about it! Swapped the blown tire and back on our way. 15 minutes later and we get pulled over. Told him we had to swap to a bias tire and the tail was a little squirely, here is the license reg and insurance and accident report. He said oh, it was you guys, I had you at 85, its 80. You guys have a fun weekend and be safe. Post some pics later, time to get some huck on!!!!!