• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 "Cornhuckfest", by FBI

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
Unfortunately, Joe only left me room for a fricken foamy and I gotta hold that on my lap on the drive there. :mad:

Bringing a pilot 107" 330sc. Didn't get to the 43% PAU. Really wanted to have mine AND Joe's there. Guess it doesn't matter what I bring, flying circles is flying circles no matter what you fly. :fist_pump:
nothing wrong with that. hey its all dem 3d hot shots fly, but they're just circles within circles within those circles and other circlesinside of a circle and a triangle on a straight line going in more circles inside of yet other circles while making lots of throttle pumps and what not.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
[B said:
"Naughty Monkey, post: 71129, member: 506"]Unfortunately, Joe only left me room for a fricken foamy and I gotta hold that on my lap on the drive there. :mad:[/B]

Bringing a pilot 107" 330sc. Didn't get to the 43% PAU. Really wanted to have mine AND Joe's there. Guess it doesn't matter what I bring, flying circles is flying circles no matter what you fly. :fist_pump:

LOL, you could have left it at the first sentence and I would not have even questioned you:laughing:.

Glad you are coming! I ran out of room for my 176cc PAU Extra as well, bringing all 35%'ers for a huckin' good time.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
nothing wrong with that. hey its all dem 3d hot shots fly, but they're just circles within circles within those circles and other circlesinside of a circle and a triangle on a straight line going in more circles inside of yet other circles while making lots of throttle pumps and what not.

Dang it Robbins, you gave away my whole freestyle routine:(

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
sorry dude, but I was actually giving away mine, now I have to rethink it. Gosh, I can feel the adrenaline already!

Joe who Bad Monkey??