• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Black Hills Huckfest - August 26th-30th

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
I have an E-Z Go golf cart, Gas, 2002,perfect shape with pimp daddy aluminum wheels and low profile tires, $2700, needs to go!

Oh, you mean for the huckfest? I can't bring it, sorry:)
I'd be interested if i wouldn't have just got this!
20150720_185542.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Now the big announcement you've all been waiting for!!!!!

I am pleased to announce the return of the...
"Josh Franke $1000 3D THROWDOWN"

Rules of the Game:
1. 3 Judges
2. 3 Minutes
3. 50 points max to be awarded per judge. (A pilots perfect score is 150)

4. 0-10 points per minute of flight per contestant. (That means you go "ALL OUT" the whole flight)
5. 10 bonus points given for every surface tip that touches the grass within the 3 minute time limit.
(Max of 20 points.)

6. Routine will be judged for 3D maneuvers.
7. Pilots encouraged to fly to a song of their choice.

Prizes Awarded
1st - $500
2nd -$300
3rd - $200

@Bartman @SleepyC This is going to be big!!!!

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I'm trying to figure out how to make it work with the wife and little girl. If I can swing it, I'll be bringing a big smack down.

Question you are wanting all out 3d smack down or xfc style freestyle?

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
I'm trying to figure out how to make it work with the wife and little girl. If I can swing it, I'll be bringing a big smack down.

Question you are wanting all out 3d smack down or xfc style freestyle?

Just bring the wife and daughter and I'll have my wife show them around. :way_to_go:

We want an all out 3D smackdown. The more your plane touches the ground without breaking the better!

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Just bring the wife and daughter and I'll have my wife show them around. :way_to_go:

We want an all out 3D smackdown. The more your plane touches the ground without breaking the better!

If she wants to come she can, but highly doubt it. Checking vacation balance today. Know more in couple weeks.