• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Black Hills Huckfest - August 26th-30th

Spats

100cc
Put me down for an XXL shirt. Got the hotel reservations and map quest printed for the looooong haul from San Diego.

Nice job on the sponsor's!

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Big doesn't even cover the announcement!!!!! This is huge!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned and start making plans to attend!!!!!!!!

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I think a few of the Iowa guys are planning on coming. I doubt I can...Used a lot of vacation for a family thing. I'll talk to them in the next couple days. I sure would like to do a 3d throwdown. Been awhile since I've seen or done one!

Jake

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
I think a few of the Iowa guys are planning on coming. I doubt I can...Used a lot of vacation for a family thing. I'll talk to them in the next couple days. I sure would like to do a 3d throwdown. Been awhile since I've seen or done one!

Jake
If they want T-shirts, let me know their sizes.

crashflow

70cc twin V2

Jake
I sure would love to see you throw down!!!

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
Now the big announcement you've all been waiting for!!!!!

I am pleased to announce the return of the...
"Josh Franke $1000 3D THROWDOWN"

Rules of the Game:
1. 3 Judges
2. 3 Minutes
3. 50 points max to be awarded per judge. (A pilots perfect score is 150)

4. 0-10 points per minute of flight per contestant. (That means you go "ALL OUT" the whole flight)
5. 10 bonus points given for every surface tip that touches the grass within the 3 minute time limit.
(Max of 20 points.)

6. Routine will be judged for 3D maneuvers.
7. Pilots encouraged to fly to a song of their choice.

Prizes Awarded
1st - $500
2nd -$300
3rd - $200