• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Black Hills Huckfest - August 26th-30th

Spats

100cc
I have this week off and would like to come up from San Diego maybe with a friend.
Can you please give me some specific details,
Address:
Hotels:

Thank you, Spats

Spats

100cc
Seriously, the world famous Spats! Would be cool is you made it out!

I was planning to go to the extreme flight one but something came up so this is my next choice. I checked it out and its a 24 hour drive so for me at my speed that's really like 14 hours with some Sat radio blasting out the new F-150 windows and a box of cupcakes washed down with a case of Diet Pepsi:laughing:

N-O-V8-R

50cc
Justin,
Could you post a copy of your Flyer here.
Need and address (or GPS coordinates / google map) to calculate distance & drive time.

Does your club have a website?
If so, could you post a link to it.

Thanks!

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
Justin,
Could you post a copy of your Flyer here.
Need and address (or GPS coordinates / google map) to calculate distance & drive time.

Does your club have a website?
If so, could you post a link to it.

Thanks!
I updated the original post. Thanks Ric!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Terry, Can you recommend one? I'll make reservations. Not sure where Cabelas is in Rapid City.

Thanks

Sorry, Google is my best friend so that was a Terry hidden clue I guess. Lori and I stay at the Country Inn and Suites or Holiday Inn Express. There is also an Econolodge that is cheaper but hit and miss. All three visible from the field. Starbucks on the way to the field and lots of great places to eat right in that area as well.

Here is a map: https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...2!3m1!1s0x877d42a59ebba5fb:0xc471615a3e93b7c7