• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Black Hills Huckfest - August 26th-30th

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
We did some preventative maintenance to the runway today. And as long as the G.D. gophers don't mess it up, we won't have to worry about someone losing a wheel or a whole set of landing gear! We do it because we care!

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
Also forgot to Spotlight one of the goodies that our good friend Terryscustom has donated to the cause. Terry has graciously donated a plane stand to be given away at the event. (Disclaimer: Just the stand and not the plane will be given away!) I also hijacked one of The Law's pics. She can kick my butt later.
image006.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Pondering selling my 3DSH 108" Extra, will not ship but can deliver to the Black Hills Huckfest, Des Moines Huckfest or Council Bluffs Labor day bash.

PM if you are interested, $900 takes it bare bones, never rashed.
image043.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
91" EF beater upper for sale. I could tell you that this plane has never been rashed or scratched but all of you would laugh your ass off. It looks like new, flies great and is a blast to fly. Would make someone a great beater or first 60-70cc plane with low investment plane. $250 empty, $800 with servos and extensions. Custom foam wings with split ailerons, added wing area for a little more floaty flying. Aluminum gear will hold up to abuse.

image140.jpg
image147.jpg

Attachments

• image152.jpg
    image152.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 234

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
91" EF beater upper for sale. I could tell you that this plane has never been rashed or scratched but all of you would laugh your ass off. It looks like new, flies great and is a blast to fly. Would make someone a great beater or first 60-70cc plane with low investment plane. $250 empty, $800 with servos and extensions. Custom foam wings with split ailerons, added wing area for a little more floaty flying. Aluminum gear will hold up to abuse.

View attachment 37827 View attachment 37828
Message sent.