Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Basic Written Call Sheet

Discussion in 'IMAC>>>Aircraft, Techniques, Equipment, etc.' started by PaPa-Doc, Oct 21, 2014.

1. PaPa-Doc

PaPa-Doc New to GSN!

Is anyone aware of a written call sheet for the 2015 Basic Sequences?  We had them for the 2014 Basic and Sportsmen Sequences but I don't know who developed them or where we got them.  Any info would be much appreciated.

2. for some reason the site is not letting me upload a pdf file but if you want send me a private message with your email address and I will be more then happy to forward you the one I just wrote up for the 2015 basic.  I will also write up the other classes as well. 

3. PaPa-Doc

PaPa-Doc New to GSN!

Thanks Kevin.  I sent you a request.

4. sevenrc

sevenrc New to GSN!

Kevin have also sent you a request. Thanks

5. -Rick-

-Rick- 70cc twin V2

I have also sent you a request. Thanks!!

6. I have most of the other classes written out but it looks like I can not upload here on GSN for everyone so I will also make them available on our website (www.jtecrc.com) once I get them done and double checked.  Also some of the other classes have some directional things based on wind so I will make versions that show directions as well.

7. ExtraJohn

ExtraJohn 70cc twin V2

lost

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
  8. Robotech

Robotech 70cc twin V2

You'll have it memorized after 5 or 6 practice flights, trust me, you will. A caller is helpful in the meantime and definitely a must during a contest. With the combination of nervousness and extreme concentration on each maneuver during a contest flight, you will sometimes, not often, just forget where the hell you are in the sequence. At least I do. A good caller will save your butt.

9. It may be easier to learn a couple maneuvers at a time. get them down and then add another until you can pretty much fly a sequence.  But like robotech said. When you step up to the plate you forget everything!!  LOL  That's why you get a caller!!!

Ask me how I know!!  LOL

Al

10. ExtraJohn

ExtraJohn 70cc twin V2

lost

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014