• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 13th ANNUAL XFC!! JUNE 12 - 14th

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, time is FLYING by and the 2015 XFC is almost here!!! (I know what?!?!?!)

Anyways, Frank and the guys from Futaba have put a good one together this year with even more thing blowing up, more pilot sand more good times!
SO here's the run down:

2015 Futaba XFC Event Schedule

All Times are approximate:

Thursday, June 11th (Qualification and Practice Day)
9:00 Last Chance qualifying (LQC) for entry into the XFC

Friday, June 12th
8:00 XFC Known Rounds
11:00-5:00 XFC Unknown & Smack Rounds
Open Flying @ Stage Center Site

Saturday, June 13th
8:00 am XFC Known Rounds
11:00-5:00 XFC Unknown & Smack Rounds
5:00-dusk Open flying/practice (main site)
Dusk Night Fly/Fireworks show

Sunday, June 14th
FINALS DAY
8:00 XFC Known Round (top 7 competitors)
10:00 Unknown & Smack Rounds (top 7 competitors)

PILOTS!
Screen Shot 2015-05-26 at 4.05.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-26 at 4.20.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-26 at 4.21.06 PM.png

We will see you there!

For more info: 2015 FUTABA XFC

Last edited:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Curious since this will be my first trip to Muncie / XFC, how do they pick the pilot order for each round or is it pre-determined?

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
I think it's lottery, number in a hat type of a deal if I remember from looking at pics from years past. I might be mixed up though.

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Hands down my fav event to watch videos from, some of the skill that is presented at the XFC's is out of this world, so glad GSN will be there to cover the event

Very solid talent in the fixed wing lineup this year again. And, there may be an interesting LCQ or two that show up last minute from what I heard at Nall... Best of luck to everyone. Hope everyone comes away knowing they flew their best.