• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 Wenatchee Huckfest

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
TripleThreatRC;7078 wrote: My pleasure Herve, thank you for the kind comments :)

Cheers, Bob
Bob, did you get any image of Geno, the luckiest man on the planet?

Win one DA-120 in a raffle is crazy lucky, but another one this year????:woohoo-dancing-bana:woohoo-dancing-bana

Islandflyer;7119 wrote: Bob, did you get any image of Geno, the luckiest man on the planet?

Win one DA-120 in a raffle is crazy lucky, but another one this year????:woohoo-dancing-bana:woohoo-dancing-bana

Geno is one crazy lucky dude Herve but I'm super happy for him. I got some flight video of Geno but unfortunately, I didn't get any video at the raffle. I was a little (or a lot) under the weather this year. Hopefully, I'll be much better next year and we'll do it up right.

Cheers, Bob

vitter;7157 wrote: Bob your videos are awesome! :cool: Thank for making and posting these.

Thanks Vitter! There's lots more to come, stay tuned. I'd sure like to work with you guys next year to develop a game plan to get some great video! I was off my game this year but am looking for big things next year. It's such a great event!

Cheers, Bob

Geno

70cc twin V2
Islandflyer;7119 wrote: Bob, did you get any image of Geno, the luckiest man on the planet?

Thanks herve.....I couldn't believe it when I heard my name! Heres a pic.

7183=2762-20140802_190622.jpg
7183=2762-20140802_190622.jpg

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
Geno;7183 wrote: Thanks herve.....I couldn't believe it when I heard my name! Heres a pic.

Beat down coming if you win anything from DA here!

BTW, First DA-120 that you won, I still have scars from this photo.

attachment.php

7284=2778-Wenatchee407.jpg
7284=2778-Wenatchee407.jpg