• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 Lodi Throw Down

Spats

100cc
20140929_162805.jpg

Packed and ready to leave tomorrow for Lodi. I will put up photos and video every evening (hopefully)

Lets hope all the planes in this trailer is packed up the same in 5 days when its over
spongebob.gif

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Sweet, that thing isn't nearly as packed as it was when we picked up planebender and buttface for Wenatchee!! Airplanes should have plenty of breathing room this time eh? 

Spats said
20140929_162805.jpg

Packed and ready to leave tomorrow for Lodi. I will put up photos and video every evening (hopefully)

Lets hope all the planes in this trailer is packed up the same in 5 days when its over
spongebob.gif
Your trailer looks like mine, lots of Apple Green inside.  Have fun.

Spats

100cc
Sorry, between spotty wifi and difficulty posting on the forum I have not been able to load pictures. But what a terrible event; 80 degrees out, gusting wind to 2 knots, spectacular BBQ food, a 3000 foot runway oh and 7 flights a day. Another great year.

I have loads of pictures and will try and load them when I get back home.

Spats

100cc
Here is some video from Wayne https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUIoOTF_JaKkkWbaVWPpniNA&v=FwjX5OkHfWk