• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2.26M Top Model Ultimate 20-300 Anyone?

SleepyC

150cc
You have enough projects going right now, ya know, unless you uh, want me to build it and test it out for you until you get caught up on a few things.

love the look of the plane except for the asymmetrical design on the wing and stab.

Awww man that's the best part! Looks Euro! I love Euro schemes!! But we all know I'm a weirdO.

Some of Top-Models planes are built in the same factory as Aeroworks, the Ultimate is one of them. This was the original 150cc Ultimate designed by Jason Noll, the one they currently sell was tweaked considerably to aid in making it fly better.

Also, unless something has changed there is an agreement between Top Model and Aeroworks that Top Model will not sell airplanes in the US, so there's not much of a chance to get one......

It is a very pretty airplane though and is extremely scale looking.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Showing these places as top model rep but not point of sales, tried to get top model Dalotel from them all. Maybe. . Just maybe, some one with a lil pull and influence can get one in the US.
Screenshot_2015-06-14-12-46-19.png