• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 180" C130 Project

DAG214

50cc
Hey all. Bit of an update. Been working on main gear parts and landing gear door parts. Been very busy with family and work. And thank for all the great comments.

DAG:):):)

DAG214

50cc
A buddy started working on a micro processor for my main gear control. He did some really cool work, but life derailed him as it does for many of us. So I was talking with a buddy (Birger) a few weeks ago about just going back to a manual control of my gear activation and door. My buddy stated he could throw something together that would work.

OMG, can you believe what Birger did for me. This is so cool. I am slammed, but come this weekend I am going to start testing this, or should I say these as he made me 3 of them. In less than 3 weeks he went from talking about it to it getting to me.

Looks as 2015 may be the year I get a bit more done.

Attachments

• IMG_1244.JPG
    IMG_1244.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 343