• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

108 extra 330 lt 3dhs

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Still need to get the Tru-Turn painted.

20141018_141349.jpg20141018_141331.jpg

AKfreak

150cc
[video=youtube_share;DmwxPIJGIR0]http://youtu.be/DmwxPIJGIR0[/video]

That is one helluva maiden. You have Huge BallZ! I am from the full scale experimental world. Before I ket it rip, I do a shakedown, land, check and recheck, ect.. then another shakedown. Check recheck... ect. Then when I know everything is good to go and I have tested what the plane will do in various operating envelops, I start to open it up.

When you slowed way down it looked like you were landing, but doing it 5 to 6 feet off the ground. Then you pulled in to a hover, wow. having never flown that plane before, I would of been scared to death to drop a wing with out having dine any testing. I know the design is proven, but I need to see it my self (at least one mistake high). Full throttle Low passes, pop tops, prop ripping knife edges, you are the man. I would be scared to death to do that on a maiden. I guess its have faith and fly it like you stole it!

Good job man.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I have felt totally comfortable almost from the first second with the 3dhs planes I have owned. Not saying he didn't show some brass... but I can relate...

vegasking

70cc twin V2
I have had the 104 EF Extra too, and if your wanting to know how the two compare, I've only flown the 108 once to maiden it and really couldn't tell you yet.