• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

104" 3dhs A.J. slick

gyro

GSN Contributor
So gimme some constructive criticism

In this post (http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?2407-104-quot-3dhs-A-J-slick&p=61917&viewfull=1#post61917) you show all your externals together (fuel, arm plug, batt switch, etc).

I usually put the fuel fill on one side, and the electrical on the other on my planes. I do this so it doesn't all look crammed together, and so there is less chance of fuel getting on plugs, switches, etc. It's personal preference, but thats all the C.C. I could come up with ;)

I have built three others like that,and I agree and also usually I put fuel and ignition together and radio on other side but I was trying something new well see how it works also fuel dot is lowest so no drip down,......come on anything else

SnowDog

looks like you are teaching us (me anyway)...very clean looking install...my only criticism is that this awesome plane is in your garage and not mine. ;)

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Customized mine today.

20140407_200456.jpg