• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

1000 Members Desert Aircraft DA-50 Give-A-Way!! Winner Announced here!!

Your Mom

Mrs. Moderator to you!
KENCRANE;13666 wrote: ..............ON A BRIGHTER NOTE ,I HAVE HIS AVATAR COLLECTION.....

Hmmm, am I supposed to believe that's a good thing? Boys :yawning:

Very sorry to hear about your friend Carl.

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
WoodisGood;14181 wrote: Randy I sent you a PM! Cant wait to ship out this nice glossy DA 50 [COLOR= #FF0000][/COLOR]picture!
:funny-laughing-smil That funny right thar.

wyo69cowboy

New to GSN!
WoodisGood;14181 wrote: Randy I sent you a PM! Cant wait to ship out this nice glossy DA 50 picture!

hmmm...that's like the old Opie & Anthony bit where they were giving away a hundred grand...when the winner called in, they asked where to send his candy bar :O

TBOX

30cc
Congrats to the winner! Never had a DA before ayyyy? Well there is DA and then there's everything else! Killer motors..

thurmma

150cc
DA comes through time and time again for our hobby and this is just one example of the support they provide! Thank you DA for your support and awesome products!

rcflyer

30cc
Congratulations Randy. I have owned a slew of DA's. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks guys for a fun contest.

David