• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wing rock

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
ailerons mix pointing up is very usefull if you want to perform very violent lomcevaks/crankshafts
What is your preferred method to get in to the lomcevak, and what planes/sizes in your opinion do them the best?

Thanks and take care
Bob

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
What is your preferred method to get in to the lomcevak, and what planes/sizes in your opinion do them the best?

Thanks and take care
Bob

Here you go, however one thing that I disagree with on this is that they are doing it all to the right. It is much much easier to do them to the left (including the KE spin) because of the rotation of the engine. http://www.rcflightschool.com/Adv_LessonsPDF/Adv_J70-73.pdf

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I've found that I have to work with throttle with my 107" Yak, if I just use a smooth even throttle setting it will want to rock. But working the throttle up and down stabilizes the airplane more and it locks in.

emtp275

100cc
I've found that I have to work with throttle with my 107" Yak, if I just use a smooth even throttle setting it will want to rock. But working the throttle up and down stabilizes the airplane more and it locks in.

I also work the throttle and kinda pulse the elevator on my 91 yak to get locked in then its just a little throttle pulse from then on, I have zero rock with it unless I start turning and I know thats just sub par skill but the extra is a whole other ball game