• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Win a brand new Harley 883

I couldn't see where to pm Sleepy or Bartman so hope it's ok to post this here. I posted on the GSN Facebook. If it's ok and you can put on your timeline that would be great!
I'm on a fundraising committee for Hope Academy, a non-profit school for kids with Autism here in Greenville County SC.
We are raffling off a brand new Harley 883 during our annual fund raiser Golf Tournament. The bike was donated by Harley-Davidson of Greenville so all proceeds benefit Hope.
We got a late start due to SC law and have sold less than 50 tickets so far. Winner will be drawn Mon 4/20 regardless.
I can help with delivery.

http://www.projecthopesc.org/harley-raffle

Thanks!
Rick Fairbairn

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
just bought one on behalf of our members here at GiantScaleNews.com

if we win we'll take turns using it to hand launch foamies....or something like that

good luck with the fundraiser

c'mon guys, buy a few more!

Last edited:
Guys, thanks so much for your support! I really appreciate it! Andy F. from Michigan won the Harley (Wera mtc forum member)
We'll be doing this again next yr except with a more desirable Harley and lots more time to sell tickets. I'm hoping to organize a charity ride and ride the bike to be auctioned, ending with a bbq and raffle tickets for the bike ridden sold at the bbq.
Thank you all again and thank you GSN for letting me post it here!