• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

frydaddy08

New to GSN!
If you have a Harbor Freight nearby, take a look at the Bauer oscillating sander, converts between belt and spindle. The table also tilts. I'm happy with mine so far.

TonyHallo

150cc
Seen this on a "Ziroli Bearcat" build going on now. What a wonderful idea for setting the height of your laser level, lab Jacks. Now I use various blocks shimmed with balsa and plywood to set the height. When I reached out to thank the builder for the idea he said that he borrowed that from the master himself "Nick Ziroli". $17 on Amazon. had to have one.

IMG_3130.jpg
IMG_3131.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
This is what happens when you go shopping for a replacement radio. The 14SG at $175 was a great deal but an 18SZ at $650 was another great deal.

A year old and barely used. Purchase date recorded, registered with Futaba, etc. Nice radio. I guess i will sell the new 14SG after my original is repaired.
1713139889143688717010.jpg