• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Idea! What do you guys think?

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
You know, I really wish one of these forums would put up a calendar. A real one with twelve monthly pages, Jan-Dec, with corresponding number of day's. Set up so individuals could go to the month and day and post their event. A link at the top of the page like the home, forums, Media, etc. A thread get's to cluttered with idle chit chat to find anything. I would like to go to weekend events, 2-4 days, within a day or so drive but rarely find them until they are over and someone does a thread of how nice it was.
So what do you guys think? Do others want to be able to see what is going on where? Or am I alone is this idea?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Great idea. I need to make an event somewhere sometime . This idea might motivate me.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
A little while ago Xpress posted about one he is going to host. In a day no one will see it or be able to find it. The wife and I like to do four day weekend excursion and it would be nice to be able to go to the calendar and see if there is an event anywhere to head toward.

WMcNabb

150cc
Have you guys seen this event calendar?

http://giantscalenews.com/pages/search-events/

749FF93F-A4DF-47AD-B551-60C98A25E01A.png