• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! ***SOLD*** PAU Ultimate 85-120cc, LPU SD

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I am considering selling my PAU Ultimate. It's a solid plane without a lot of time on it. Great performer, harriers like a dream and KE performance is amazing. Mods to the fly wires means only 20 minute assembly at the field.

Will include bare airframe with Fortitude fuel tank, fuel lines and fuel dot. $700

It is full of Hitec servos and taildragger wires. If you want the servos, arms, wires and airframe I'll sell for $1400 Add your RX and engine and go fly!! It has a DLE111 with Jtec mufflers in it so that would be a direct bolt-in.

Sorry engine is not for sale. Cowl has been split for easier engine installation and a clean cut cowl.

I will drive a hundred miles or so on my dime to meet a buyer.

image213.jpg

Attachments

• image037 - Copy.jpg
    image037 - Copy.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 352
  • image117 - Copy.jpg
    image117 - Copy.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 334
  • image003 (2).jpg
    image003 (2).jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 456
  • image002 (3).jpg
    image002 (3).jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 419
  • image004 (3).jpg
    image004 (3).jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 557
  • image156.jpg
    image156.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Price reduced....need to make room and this baby needs a new home!!

Empty air-frame $550 Receiver ready for $1300

Fortitude tank, DLE111, Jtec Muffs, Hitec servos, SWB arms, Taildragger extensions, No Limitz spinner, fuel dot.

Last edited:

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
put it on hold for me until i get off work, then we can talk. should be done at noon.

i have everything but engine for it and this is just an insanely robbins likeable price.