• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

More predictable pop tops

robj

70cc twin V2
Good deal, seemed like we were on the same page. Now Joe does them different from all, upline, sticks at 11 and 1, then very quick timing get the left stick to 7, and the right stick to 12.

Good deal, seemed like we were on the same page. Now Joe does them different from all, upline, sticks at 11 and 1, then very quick timing get the left stick to 7, and the right stick to 12.

I'd like to try this but I'm not following - do you mean upline, left stick at 11 (some left rudder) right stick at 1 (slow roll to right), then left stick to 7 and right only over a little bit to 12 ? Help..... I'm just not gettin' this...:confused:

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I'd like to try this but I'm not following - do you mean upline, left stick at 11 (some left rudder) right stick at 1 (slow roll to right), then left stick to 7 and right only over a little bit to 12 ? Help..... I'm just not gettin' this...:confused:

11= full left rudder and just above 3/4 throttle
1= a little right aileron with full down elevator

That's how I take it

robj

70cc twin V2
Correct, the sticks in the corner was the way we use to tumble the crap out of 42" slicks. There is a youtube of Joe flying a 74 with a camera view. You can see it there.

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Some nice ones in this video 1:20 4:03

[video=youtube_share;OJqg4wUyeRE]http://youtu.be/OJqg4wUyeRE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

njswede

150cc
I see you like doing pop tops at our field on RF! Being in NJ you can drive out for the real thing!:D

Maybe I'll do that one day. It's a bit of a haul for me, but if you guys have any cool events this summer, please let me know!