• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How did you get or come up with your user name?

garlandk

100cc
I use to be sukhoikid because my first true giant scale plane was the H9 Sukhoi. Loved that plane and my friend is still flying it today! Guess I am no longer a kid anymore so just went with my last name and first initial.... Yea boring lol! Should have went with wrong rudder :)

Alky6

150cc
Wow! Reading through all these -- the expertise and the depth and breadth of varying backgrounds here is staggering. This is awesome!!

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
I use to be sukhoikid

Aww, come on Kevin.

You're still a kid at heart.

I still remember you from YEARS ago.

I could swear it was on RCO.

How many remember RCO?

It was THE place to be before RCU bought them out in 19??

Kevin has been around a long time, and is a great guy.

(Picky eater though :cupcake:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
garlandk;20310 wrote: I use to be sukhoikid because my first true giant scale plane was the H9 Sukhoi. Loved that plane and my friend is still flying it today! Guess I am no longer a kid anymore so just went with my last name and first initial.... Yea boring lol! Should have went with wrong rudder :)

If us older folk weren't still kids, we wouldn't be flying model airplanes now would we?:D

Mikeq

150cc
Decal Dennis;20375 wrote: If us older folk weren't still kids, we wouldn't be flying model airplanes now would we?:D

You're exactly right...we all still have a little kid in us.

While in the Navy a few my buddies started calling each by our last name and "man". 9 because when I joined AOL Reeseman was already taken.