• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN SERVICE!

tylerzx9r

100cc
All, I have been into Giant Scale for about 5 years of my 15? years of this hobby. In the last few years I have been trying to stay up with technology, and this forum stuff. I assure you, this site has been by far top notch when it compares to the other sites out there! I will not mention names because of the respect for the people who started this site and their request for such statements. I will explain however, I most recently had a problem with something, so instead of ranting and raging on this site I sent a PM to Bart. Not only did he respond (which never happened to me with other sites) but it was on a holiday! I was only trying to get him the info so he could respond on it later. He chose to handle it then, to me THAT IS SERVICE! I say, I never had even gotten a return on such matters with other sites! So, if your having a problem or are unsure about this site, PLEASE, Tell everyone you know, to Check this site out, it is obvious, they do care, and the people on here have been more than helpful instead of crying, bashing, hating, and so on!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I think everyone is doing a great job of guiding in the most knowledgeable and helpful people in the hobby for that exact reason Tyler. It'll be interesting once event season returns, won't take long to double or triple the membership here I'm guessing.

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I think everyone is doing a great job of guiding in the most knowledgeable and helpful people in the hobby for that exact reason Tyler. It'll be interesting once event season returns, won't take long to double or triple the membership here I'm guessing.
Yup..what he said. :yesss: