• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Great video

That just makes you melt. What a cutie. I absolutely love giving first timers their first flight. Very rewarding feeling to share.
This was a message I received from a young man I didn't know. My nephew went to school with him and asked if there was any way I could take him flying. He wants to be a USAF pilot. He had never flown. I wished someone would have taken me flying at that age, so i was glad to be able to do it for him. Months after taking him, I was proud to get this message. The gift of flight is indeed great.
Screenshot_2015-11-20-12-25-56.png

Another cool shot, a recent trip to Lufkin,TX where my friend was performing in their airshow. His wife and two daughters flew with me. His wife caught this shot of their two girls looking out at their daddy flying alongside. I love being a part of these moments.
FB_IMG_1448044520858.jpg

sparkx38

50cc
I still wish someone would takee flying. Never been up in a small plane.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
A friend of mine's grandfather had a Cessna on floats when I was growing up. I was a happy kid when I got a ride in that.