• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Apps

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
the t3chdad flight tracker is pretty awesome. you put in all your planes and helis info and it keeps track of you flights. you can also add battery packs and i believe it tracks number of cycles on those packs

EDIT: here is the link to the t3chdad app

http://t3chdad.com/flightlog/

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I've been using RCLogbook from GreenTangerine for over a year now, and it keeps getting better.
It tracks just about everything!
Flight times, battery logs, maintenance checklists, and tons more.
I log my batt info post flight and after each charge, and it tells me exactly where my 80% (or any other percent) usage time is based on historical data from each flight.
Absolutely a must have!

wedoitall

I've been using RCLogbook from GreenTangerine for over a year now, and it keeps getting better.
It tracks just about everything!
Flight times, battery logs, maintenance checklists, and tons more.
I log my batt info post flight and after each charge, and it tells me exactly where my 80% (or any other percent) usage time is based on historical data from each flight.
Absolutely a must have!

just DL both of the apps, this should be pretty sweet. gonna see which i like best.
have a bad habit of notes flying in the wind, getting wet, lost.....well you get the idea. thanks for the replys.

Rc flight source is a neat little app don't know how accurate it is but if you put in the hacker has on there web site they are the same