• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

50cc Yak 54

emtp275

100cc
Ok, Not trying to create a war here but the air is getting cool at night and the days are getting shorter so this means one thing, Its close to build time, I want a 50cc Yak 54. I have a few 3DHS planes now but refuse to buy a new one. I am interested in the 91" EF but I want some advice on where i can find the best bang for my buck?

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
emtp275;18066 wrote: Ok, Not trying to create a war here but the air is getting cool at night and the days are getting shorter so this means one thing, Its close to build time, I want a 50cc Yak 54. I have a few 3DHS planes now but refuse to buy a new one. I am interested in the 91" EF but I want some advice on where i can find the best bang for my buck?

You may get lucky, and find a used one, but other than that, your headed straight to EF for that purchase. I know with all that money you got, along with that beautiful lady sponsoring you, that shipping costs don't matter, but I pre-plan large purchases, around events I attend, to save on shipping, that's usually around $150 - $200 savings. If you pay me $75, I"d be willing to ride down to E-week with you, and pick up that Yak.