• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale 40% Carden Extra 260 $3,400

NCFR

New to GSN!
118” Carden Extra 260

DA150 w/ MTW cannisters

Mejlik 30-12

Tru Turn spinner

Hitec 5955s on ailerons, rudder, and elevator

A123 - 2 on receiver, 1 on ignition

HD switches

Smart-fly power expander

SWB engine mount

SWB hardware

Hangar 9 titanium Pro-Links

Spektrum AR9020 receiver

I am selling my Carden Extra 260. It has been used only for IMAC flying. The plane is straight and true. It is built well and flys great. I have used it for several seasons in IMAC. The last couple of seasons have only seen marginal use, and I hate to see it sitting around.

I have owned it since new and can provide a detailed history. It has never been crashed or abused. That being said, it is also not a brand new custom built plane with zero time on it. It is priced accordingly. I welcome anyone to come and inspect it. I am available to discuss the plane on the phone and answer any questions.

I am in Northern Kentucky – near the Cincinnati airport. I travel to Louisville regularly and attend a lot of major events.

Keith Sessions

859-801-8182
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG