• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

35% IMAC Kit

C.Edwards

New to GSN!
What are the thoughts on a competitive 35% built up aircraft designed for IMAC use? Just trying to get a feel as to what the demand would be.

C.Edwards,

Do you make kits now? If not, I would suspect getting into the business would be hard. It has been a long time since I flew IMAC so I don't know all the trends but it seems to me that if someone is serious enough about IMAC to build a quality plane they more often then not build a 40% plane.

My suggestion is that if you want something different, have ideas for something that is better, or just don't like the kits available, build one for yourself and see the reaction and interest you get. Do it for yourself and your own enjoyment and if it turns into something that makes you some money then that is just a benefit.

Dan

Last edited:

ExtraJohn

70cc twin V2
The OP asked if anyone was interested in a 35% kit, I am interested in kits.

No clue what your talking about Dan?