• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Zp 26

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
well I just ordered one of these for a rascal 110 I have. It currently has an os120 four stroke, and I will convert it to this little gas engine. There doesn't seem to be much or anything on YouTube about it. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
look up Zenoah G26 and you should find a lot more information about the engine. Horizon/zenoah rebranded the engine when they added the electronic ignition.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
well I just ordered one of these for a rascal 110 I have. It currently has an os120 four stroke, and I will convert it to this little gas engine. There doesn't seem to be much or anything on YouTube about it. Does anyone have any experience with this?

yup, a rebranded/renamed Zenoah 26, look forward to it outliving you and running pretty great for a long time. it'll be more like a 150 four stroke so you'll see better performance than your 120 had. i think the 23cc would be more like your 1.20 four stroker