• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Your area

Well in a couple months I will be losing my work area. We made an offer on a new house but good part is my new area will be bigger than what I have now. Basically a large square. Let's see some pictures of where you guys get away from the stresses of everyday life and work on your pride and joys. Actually I just need some ideas on setting up my new place :p:D;)

teookie

70cc twin V2
Imagine a standard two car garage with her car on the left, and a workbench on the right where his car would go except it's parked outside to make room for said workbench. That's my area. :D

Imagine a standard two car garage with her car on the left, and a workbench on the right where his car would go except it's parked outside to make room for said workbench. That's my area. :D

Well the two car garage in the new house will be converted into an in-law suite. :confused:
But I have the basement :eek:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have an office :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354904760.062448.jpg

quadracer

100cc
I'm building a garage this spring, and I'm gonna mouse-proof it so I can move all my toys into it. Then I'll have a nice work bench I can configure however I want, and won't have to worry about moving it when it's time for dinner. :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm building a garage this spring, and I'm gonna mouse-proof it so I can move all my toys into it. Then I'll have a nice work bench I can configure however I want, and won't have to worry about moving it when it's time for dinner. :D

Yeah, it'd be awesome to have a place downstairs and weather proof, but outside the living spaces if you will.
It gets old carrying the planes inside and upstairs after each flying session.