• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WTF?

camss69

70cc twin V2
Ha! PayPal fees drive me crazy I hate them. But I once told a guy I wouldn't sell to him because he wouldn't pay the PayPal fees. It said right in my ad if you want to use PayPal fine no problem but you pay the fees. I was selling a $150 prop for $75 plus actual shipping. So a guy offers me $75 shipped and I said ok just make sure you cover PayPal and we're good, it was like $2.50 in PayPal fees. He says no... He won't pay an extra $2.50 and then tells me he's doing me a favor already by buying it at half price and I'm expecting to get too much on a used prop...etc etc.. So I said no problem good luck finding another one for half price. Then the guy comes back and says he would split the fees with me. SPLIT TWO FREEKIN FIFTY! At this point I'm just messing with him and decided I wouldn't sell to him just because he's being an ass about $2.50 on a half price $150 prop I'm covering shipping on. So he comes back and says he'll pay $2 about now I'm getting sick of this guy so I tell him I wouldn't sell it to him for $100. Two days later he comes back and says he bought a different brand prop for half price, it was some garbage brand or something I don't remember, so I tell him "That's great I hope it works better for you than my buddy. He was running that exact same prop and got so frustrated with it I watched him take it off his plane and throw it out into a field." That didn't actually happen but I was laughing my ass off as I typed the PM, never heard from him again. The next day I got on offer on my prop for asking price plus shipping and PayPal fees.

Mikeq

150cc
You guys gotta lighten up and smell the roses
Nice reflection in those shades of your avatar
fb-chat-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif