• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WOAP! Wings Over Apache Pass

This post will be updated with raffle prize info and sponsor/donation kudos.

Please help us show them our appreciation for their support!

* RC Flite Light has donated a lighting system and some cool head wear! Thank you!
Check them out at www.rcflitelight.com

* Plane Wrappers has donated a gift certificate good for 30% off any Plane Wrapper! Thank you!
Check them out at www.planewrappers.com

* The volunteers at Fly Apache Pass RC are donating a T-shirt to the raffle and some koozies for pilot prizes. Thank you!
Check them out at www.flyapachepass.com

* Taildragger RC is sending a box of goodies, including MPX flange mount dual servo harnesses, battery straps, and a multi-fuselage mount balance harness! Thank you!
Check them out at www.taildraggerrc.com

* RTL Fasteners is sending us one of their most popular kits, the #1450 assortment! This is over 1,200 pieces of SAE hardware! Thank you!
Check them out at www.rtlfasteners.com

*Tru-Turn is sending us a package of goodies! Thank you!
Check them out at www.truturn.com

* Twisted Hobbies has sent us a $50 gift card! Thank you!
Check them out at www.twistedhobbies.com

* Tower Hobbies has sent up four (4) $25 gift certificates! Thank you!
Check them out at www.towerhobbies.com

More to come...

Thanks to all of our sponsors!

Last edited:
Looking forward to this! I'm trying my best to find enough time to get my new AW Freestyle 260 slapped together and test flown before the event.

What is everyone bringing to fly, swap, sell, etc?

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Dude there has been enough plane swapping with that yellow PAU edge...put that thing together and fly it! Its had 3 owners and hasn't even been taken out of the box!

LOL. True! It is next in line to get on the work bench. I'll save the 91" Yak repairs for after the PAU Edge build party that my wife is planning :)

WOAP! Raffle prizes are stacking up and now that Nall is over and folks are making their way back home, I'm starting to hear the excitement build and the attendance plans being announced on FB!

I can't wait to see all of our friends on June 6th. "Burn some gas, then fill 'yer glass...come on out to Apache Pass!"

We have over $600 in raffle prizes so far...and the list keeps growing! With all this rain we have had, the field should be SUPER green and lush for WOAP.

Who's coming?