• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who's gotta Mustang?

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
Restored a '65 Coupe and a '70 Boss 302. Always been a Stang man. Don't have them anymore, both got wrecked.One by a girl,the other while it was parked,both totaled.
mad-new.png

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
we've got a 1968 convertible....i say we....my dad owns it but he leaves it in my garage....possession is seven tenths of the law, no? or something like that!

I'm interested in an '06 GT Premimum that my bud has. Gotta wait til spring time for it, tho..... Told him I was interested, but to take first cash.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Restored a '65 Coupe and a '70 Boss 302. Always been a Stang man. Don't have them anymore, both got wrecked.One by a girl,the other while it was parked,both totaled.
mad-new.png
I didn't know that Jeff cool. My first car was a 1965 mustang convertible that I bought in 1966

camss69

70cc twin V2
This is my little brother's, he's since lowered it and done a few more little nice details to it... REALLY fun to drive!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 265