• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who remembers the Berenstain Bears?

camss69

70cc twin V2
I don't!!! I remember the Berenstein Bears! I called my mom and pretended like I couldn't remember the name and she said "Berenstein Bears?" and I said YES! She went and got the books she used to read us as kids... NOPE Berenstain! What?!?! We have several around the house that I've read to my kids, all are Berenstain. So does anyone remember Berenstain?

Here's the article that started this conversation tonight... Trippy...

http://www.vice.com/read/the-berens...ced-the-internet-there-are-parallel-universes

Maybe it's one of those weird mind things like is the dress blue and black or white and gold.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Ya that's weird.

Speaking of old cartoons, anyone remember the Get Along Gang? It was one of my favorites back in the day.

image.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I still have kids at home. We can connect on the classics (Bugs Bunny, Pink Panther, etc) but not the newer stuff.