• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What size spinner?

Can anyone tell me what size spinner would work well on a 23cc gasser with an 8mm shaft and a Zoar 17x6 laminated prop? I'm looking for this spinner at a lower cost such as a Dubro plastic. Any help would be awesome.

SleepyC

150cc
Can anyone tell me what size spinner would work well on a 23cc gasser with an 8mm shaft and a Zoar 17x6 laminated prop? I'm looking for this spinner at a lower cost such as a Dubro plastic. Any help would be awesome.
Can you measure the cowl? The front of the cowl should have a bevel that would match up to the spinner, if you measure that across it should tell you want size you would ned.

That's the exact setup I was using and what prompted my 2.5" assertion above. You're going to love that combo! If you ever want to sell it, please let me know. I loved mine until it got to comfortable with it...

BJ Swope

That's the exact setup I was using and what prompted my 2.5" assertion above. You're going to love that combo! If you ever want to sell it, please let me know. I loved mine until it got to comfortable with it...
Oops, just retread the OP, I had a DLE-30 in mine. Pure awesomeness.
BJ Swope

BJ Swope