• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Weird Idea for Joe Nall.... Community Plane.. Built at the NALL!

SleepyC

150cc
Ok so I had an idea as I was in the shop today. Ever have a piece of gear that isn’t useful by itself but would work to get a plane flying? Like 1 servo... or a muffler or a ???

CAN WE... the GSN crew piece together a GSN community plane to assemble and then fly at Joe Nall?

I’ll start...

I’ll bring an 8 CH radio and REC...

Who’s UP?
:D:D:D

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Heck ya...I'm in. Maybe a "Morphadite"? Lets see just how good we all really are? I have extra servos, harnesses, wheels and tanks of all sizes. Dear Heavens, I have so many extra wheels and tanks. Spinners, props.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
OK.......18"-30" servo extensions, 35%30%25% wheel pants, Rcexl ignition kill, A twin or single ignition.
All items are new and unused except 25% wheel pants. Sorry no engines willing to part with.
Just consider mine as extra help for stangflyer since I will be his official pitbitch.