• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Want the most up to date Florida Jets coverage available?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Guys and gals,

It's called Twitter and it's easy to sign up. Once you do you'll get our photos and short videos that we'll be posting from the Florida Jets event all day tomorrow!

Go to Twitter.com
Set up your account
Login and search for @GiantScaleNews
Hit the Follow button and then keep an eye on it and we'll start sending tweets from the show Wednesday morning. See the planes, the people, the GSN members that are there to see the action or participating in the event....it doesn't get any more up to date without being there!

Once you've got it set up you'll be able to follow our coverage of other events throughout the year!

It's easy!

Follow us during the day and I'll give away one Florida Jets t-shirt to a Twitter follower that hits the favorite button on one of our tweets. Free t-shirt!

Take it one step further and install the Twitter app (free) on your cell phone and you'll get a notification when a new tweet has been posted.

Twitter works great and it's easy to set up, follow us and I'll make sure you get your money's worth throughout the day!

camss69

70cc twin V2
I actually really like Twitter, I've been following GSN there for a while. I don't tweet much but news hits Twitter before anywhere else. Horizon, Extreme Flight, JRAmericas, MKS, all post on Twitter. The nice thing is you pick and choose who you follow so it's easy to just see stuff you want to see and not a bunch of junk.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
To follow GSN put @giantscalenews in the search bar, click our account when it pops up and then click the blue follow button
click the star under one of our tweets to favorite it.
sent out a bunch of photos so far today