• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Video: 2015 Toledo Show: MKS Servos Thomas Cooke

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I think the 777's will control my next plane. Great specs and great feedback so far.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
finally getting around to putting them in my 50cc Pitts Challenger, 777 on the rudder only...so far they seem very nice, should have a few powered up this weekend or early next week,

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I had the 777's all around on an Edge 50cc. After about 40 flights the rudder servo started jittering but was flyable. The others stayed smooth until the day it met it's end:cryin:. I never saw a smoother gear train ever in a servo. These new 380's are said to be just as smooth and even a gear train that needs to wear in and not out. Very interested to refit my 104 with them.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Looking forward to seeing more of these in action this summer:yesss: We put MKS 767's in the LAW's cub and the gear train is very tight, no slop and centering is dead on. I'm kicking around trying a set of these in another HV plane conversion.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I'm loving the 777s. I'm hoping to get my hands on some 380s around Black Friday if they go on sale any where. I did splurge and get one for the rudder on my upcoming edge but couldn't justify doing the whole plane when I have a dozen or so 1270s just collecting dust.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IKE

50cc
All my giant scale planes havee 777's in them, there is a reason the top flyers use them.