• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys/RC Factory 48" EPP Sbach - Build and Discussion Thread

ha! yea just glad i got the TH 32" edge. i would have already destroyed some wood.

CF bracing on the bottom side of the fuse just to get rid of the wavyness. I'm just having a hard time letting this plane go :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355066515222.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355066515222.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 372

wedoitall

CF bracing on the bottom side of the fuse just to get rid of the wavyness. I'm just having a hard time letting this plane go :D

nice will have to remember to do that when mine gets tothat stage. have already done a few repairs. this plane is soooooooooo much fun best $150 i think ive ever spent. ha!

you fly that on 3 cells? thought about getting the lower prop and some 3s on my next order

nice will have to remember to do that when mine gets tothat stage. have already done a few repairs. this plane is soooooooooo much fun best $150 i think ive ever spent. ha!

you fly that on 3 cells? thought about getting the lower prop and some 3s on my next order

Yea 3s with the 8x4.3 and 2s with a 9x4.7