• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Twisted Hobbys 30" Crack Pitts M12

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Twisted Hobbys 30" Crack Pitts M12

I will be doing a full build and review here sharing my thoughts with loads of pictures!

Equipment:
I chose the TH 30"-32" Power Combo Digital for this review.

Why did you choose an "older" model?
Well it's pretty simple! The son had one heck of an experience flying this plane (it was a friends) a couple years ago and to keep him interested in the hobby sometimes that has to prevail! :) Plus I am a sucker for the Bi-Planes!

Customer Service:
Brad at Twisted Hobbys is always a joy to deal with. He knows his stuff and is quick to answer any question I had.

Shipping:
I ordered the plane on Thursday around noon, had a tracking number by 1pm and was at my door on Monday! By the way I am in Oregon and TH is on the other side of the US! That's fast!

Unboxing:
The box was undamaged and shipped via USPS Priority 2nd day. Contents are undamaged and look perfect!

Initial Impressions:
The quality of the cuts and design look pretty impressive! The paint looks good as is exactly as shown on the product page. All of the components are packaged well and look great. It's also nice to see they included somethings I wasn't expecting such as the welders glue and a couple of nice TH Key Rings!

Pics:

You can see the rest of the official review here: http://www.3drcforums.com/showthrea...Review-Twisted-Hobbys-30-quot-Crack-Pitts-M12