• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tundra problem

Alky6

150cc
I just went and checked on my dx-9. With throttle cut enabled, the throttle won’t move in the monitor. Here are two screen shots showing where it is at, just in case. I know you’re a Futaba guy. ;)

3C505451-B700-4900-B5BB-30C5EFF3D6EA.jpeg 5D5C21C8-8A0E-45E0-A412-C3CBEB8C6304.jpeg

Wild man

70cc twin V2
I would do what Alky6 advised start with a clean new model. One of my student Pilots had me test fly a 3D Extreme Flight bird for him and the throttle didn't work I discovered the guy that set it up for him programmed a throttle hold and designated switch H on his DX9 trans, as most Heli pilots do, some times you need to rebind if this happens. the other thing if none of this works you may have a bad ESC you should check polarity on the throttle connector if inserted wrong throttle will not work. just saying it is easy to look over the easy stuff I have done it myself when in a hurry. with a throttle cut or hold on or activated the Monitor will not move the bar when the throttle stick is moved up and down. good luck

Last edited:

BalsaDust

I had posted a response in another thread about this but seeing as your not getting any movement on the monitor page I would dig deeper into your radio setup first.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Throttle cut, throttle curve, I tried a lot tonight, no luck. I think I'll call Spektrum tomorrow.

Wild man

70cc twin V2
I set up a throttle hold on all my electric plane’s jet’s and my heli’s. A very good feature to add. Everybody at one time or another has accidentally bumped there throttle stick. Glad to here Horizon techs helped you get it right Now go fly and have fun