• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tuesday May 12th 2015 Joe Nall

SleepyC

150cc
Tuesday.jpg

Wow, what a day. I am beat! AND IT's ONLY TUESDAY! Tons of flying going on today, tons of fun and plenty of stories. We saw some awesome planes up at the main flight line, the electric flight line is so packed there is hardly any room for more pilots and the 3D line has been packed since last week! Basically it's on!

We still 4 more days of fun and tomorrow is extra special. Through the Joe Nall grapevine we heard that Extremeflight RC is going to have a "Press release" at 10:30am. Can't wait to find out what that will be! Also, the worlds most awesome site GiantScaleNews.com thanks to PAU, Pulse Batteries, Platinum Imprints and Express Pawn and Gun is going to give away 500 T-shirts at 4pm on the 3D line! WHAT?!?! HECK YEA!!
Please tell everyone!

Ok.. todays pics. I got some but I spent a lot of today shooting video for my Joe Nall recap video I'll have up next week, But here ya go...

This morning at the 3D line. Yes that is the world famous "Craven"..

SEC_0001.JPG SEC_0003.JPG SEC_0004.JPG SEC_0005.JPG SEC_0006.JPG SEC_0007.JPG SEC_0008.JPG SEC_0009.JPG SEC_0010.JPG SEC_0011.JPG SEC_0012.JPG SEC_0013.JPG SEC_0015.JPG SEC_0016.JPG SEC_0017.JPG

SleepyC

150cc
Golden Skies RC brings back the DLA motor line with a 3 year warrantee and some great prices! Several guys on the 3D line were flying the DLA's and could not have been happier!

Golden Skies RC have been in business for a few years and are very popular on the West Coast... Lee was a nice dude
SEC_0061.JPG
SEC_0062.JPG
SEC_0063.JPG
SEC_0064.JPG
SEC_0065.JPG
SEC_0066.JPG
SEC_0067.JPG