• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Torque Revolution 4016T/500 MKII and ZTW Gecko Series 85A SBEC 8A ESC settings?

I just bought the EF 60" Laser and the Torque Revolution 4016T/500 MKII and ZTW Gecko Series 85A SBEC 8A ESC for my next project.

The plane arrived to me in Oregon in perfect shape. Really looks great.

My question is, does anyone know where to set the timing etc. on this esc for this motor?

I haven't actually hooked it up or even programed the esc yet I was just wondering because I can't find anywhere the info on the motor that tells how many poles it is.

Thanks

gyro

GSN Contributor
I just bought the EF 60" Laser and the Torque Revolution 4016T/500 MKII and ZTW Gecko Series 85A SBEC 8A ESC for my next project.

The plane arrived to me in Oregon in perfect shape. Really looks great.

My question is, does anyone know where to set the timing etc. on this esc for this motor?

I haven't actually hooked it up or even programed the esc yet I was just wondering because I can't find anywhere the info on the motor that tells how many poles it is.

Thanks

Step 1: Put your radio on, and left stick at max.
Step 2: Plug it in, wait for two beeps, lower left stick to min, two more beeps, then normal cell count beeps.
Step 3: Go fly.

Seriously :)
ZTW works best on auto timing!