• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Titan RC USA Charged/Empty Battery Band Set

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Hey Fella's & Lady's,
So I was able to get my hands on some of these Battery Bands "Thank you [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]"
and I must say they are a great little addition to my collection of tools and battery equipment.

• They have some good thickness to them and hold tight.
  • Bright color and contrasting color to make them easy to read.
  • Stretch out good and return to original size after prolong use.
  • Multiple uses for these little guys too, not just batteries.

At $6.99 for 10 of them I think it's a pretty fair deal. Especially considering how long you will have them
and because of the many different uses available to you. Below is a pic showing a few ways I put these
bad boys to good use. Titan RC got this right. I rate these with 2 :thumbup: :thumbup:

So do yourself a favor go to Aerobeez and get a set. Tell-em Bushwacker sent ya. LOL :)

Click on image for larger view.

Titan RC Charged-Empty Battery Band Set Review.JPG

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I have some that I use, it's a good reminder and harder to lose than the clothespin clips I normally use!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Awesome!!! They do look pretty dang cool and I bet they will really help from keeping someone like me from sending a plane up with a battery just waiting to fail!

cam4569

70cc twin V2
That is how I lost my contender.. had enough battery to get up and fly two laps, then everything except the glow engine died and came down nose first at 3/4 throttle. Hit hard enough it blew the tail (both stabilizers) clean off the plane... Newbe lesson learned..

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
That is how I lost my contender.. had enough battery to get up and fly two laps, then everything except the glow engine died and came down nose first at 3/4 throttle. Hit hard enough it blew the tail (both stabilizers) clean off the plane... Newbe lesson learned..

Ugggg that's rough!