• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Tim Pastor from RedwingRC shows us how to repair any plane in 3 easy steps!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[video=youtube;3Z0OiSDesE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z0OiSDesE0[/video]

Make sure you follow along step by step do exactly as he does or else your end result will look like crap!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Excellent video [MENTION=2470]RedwingRC[/MENTION]! Keep up the good work and I must say man I have been doing it wrong this whole time. Thanks for the great advice!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
[video=youtube;3Z0OiSDesE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z0OiSDesE0[/video]

Make sure you follow along step by step do exactly as he does or else your end result will look like crap!

Tim Pastor, funny. Heard from Matt tonight. He shared pics of your servo test display- awesome. Guess you took the testing conversation last year seriously. The split cowl idea looks very nice also. 2 in 1 wings also innovative. Lots of interesting stuff from Redwing. Well done and Good luck.

SnowDog

I've been doing my repairs all wrong as well...thanks Tim for clearing that up for me! :) :D

Gonna have to refit the toolbox as well... :cool:

Now,......where did I leave that baseball bat and video camera?

:flyer:

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thanks guys! A funny video concept I had for a while and the script kept developing in my head till I had to have my guy shoot and edit it for me! :)

DTH7, yep! Jonathon put it together and did a fantastic job!
we'll have it shown off in some comparison videos soon

Dave306

New to GSN!
Nice Video

That's the funniest RC how-to video I've seen. Not what I expected when the epoxy came out. The beer in the toolbox was a nice touch.