• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

throttle curve for Da 150L on Re3s

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Can someine post a pic of their throttle curve that works well for this set up please, im using a spektrum dx8, and fly only IMAC. Right now mine's basically an on off switch with 3 positions, thanks in advance guys.

oh58skid

50cc
I had the same issue with a DA 170 and RE3's. I was at contest a couple of years ago and Matt Balazs aka MattyMatt did some tuning on the engine and set up a throttle curve for me, which helped alot.
Last year I sold the RE3's and replaced them with the Jtec HP 90's.
Send MattyMatt a PM, I am sure he can help you out.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Will do and thank you! Im reading that every set up can be different and theres no hard data to nail one down, theres alot of trial and error, darn, guess that means I'll have to fly alot.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I just looked at mine and it's a straight "linear" setup. That's worked well for me on my Raven, DA150/RE3, Mej 28.5x12 3-blade.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
I had the same issue with a DA 170 and RE3's. I was at contest a couple of years ago and Matt Balazs aka MattyMatt did some tuning on the engine and set up a throttle curve for me, which helped alot.
Last year I sold the RE3's and replaced them with the Jtec HP 90's.
Send MattyMatt a PM, I am sure he can help you out.
How do the hp 90's compare?