• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Any of you guys going to Joe Nall? I’m going to try and make it…. Well I’m trying to make a box to ship my 104” in. This is quite the project with kiddos running around and working too much. I’m running out of time and considering just buying something there and flying it. I just have a dream to fly my own gas plane on the 3D Line.
IMG_3754.jpeg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Any of you guys going to Joe Nall? I’m going to try and make it…. Well I’m trying to make a box to ship my 104” in. This is quite the project with kiddos running around and working too much. I’m running out of time and considering just buying something there and flying it. I just have a dream to fly my own gas plane on the 3D Line.
View attachment 122498

I might. I haven’t been in 5 years or so, which is about how often I attend. Actually our club has it’s own private flyin there in early June I think.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
View attachment 122498

I could bring a plane. Maybe it hitches a ride with a club member who’s already pulling a trailer. I bought my trailer from a friend right before Covid, he passed away at 84 years old in ‘22. I have no idea where the bill of sale is so I drive an hour to the field with an expired tag. Not sure I want to pull it to SC.