Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion The I am going out flying 2018

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Buddy5303, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Buddy5303

Buddy5303 70cc twin V2

Just got done one short flight with the night visionaire. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snoopy1, 49dimes, Jetpainter and 2 others like this.
  2. Great job bro. Happy New Year!

3. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Very nice. I’m getting ready to get a couple flights in on my Cap232 profile. Should be fun. Only 12 degrees outside.

Snoopy1, 49dimes, Jetpainter and 3 others like this.
  4. We have our club's Iron Man Fun Fly every New Year's Day. It's only supposed to be 22 degrees. I guess this is the day for the 64mm Stinger to only have 3 minute flights! :)

5. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Niiiice! First one to post a flight. Sweet!
    double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif
    I made it out into the sunshine and snow. Only 29 degrees but had some good fun.
    20180101_113214.jpg

I'll get a little video posted later. First though, I have to I unstick my thumbs from my sticks. Lol

Snoopy1, 49dimes, Jetpainter and 3 others like this.
  6. I was loaded from yesterday with plans of going today. It is 44°, which is tolerable with enough clothing, but it is drizzling rain and forecasted to do so all day so I guess the Sim will have to suffice.

49dimes, Luchnia and stangflyer like this.
  7. We were suppose to have a Freeze Fly today at our club in Rolla MO. -6 this morning with a high of 9. Wind Chill about -20 all day. That's a No-Go for me. :p

Snoopy1, 49dimes, Buddy5303 and 2 others like this.
  8. I would think that is a no-go for anyone. That is just ridiculously cold!!!!!

9. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

With our Frozen Finger Fly cancelled because of below zero weather, this was the extent of my flying today.

ScreenShot1514841982.jpg ScreenShot1514841984.jpg

10. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

acerc, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.