• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The great Canadian Huckfest invitational

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
So the owner of pro-rc and I decided to fly from Alberta to Ontario for the orillia event. Since we've talked to these boys for years online. What a blast home to one of the best builders in Canada and some amazing pilots. Here some of the footage I got from the weekend. The best plane by far was the 3meter badan vertigo Trevor built. It's available in an arf for a price his was built from the kit.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
40% yak moki 250 0 damage
3dhs yak gp 61 Prorc hype can
3dhs yak dle 61
Pilot extra gp 123 Prorc hype cans

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Extreme flight mxs eme 35 plane bender smooth pipe
3shs yak 55 gp 61 Prorc hype can
Mxs again
Mxs again lol

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
First official flight of the Huckfest 1200am local time. Hanger 9 extra da 120 Prorc hype pipes
Same pilot same plane
3dhs yaks one gp 61 Prorc hype can(yellow and black)blue side force gen yak not sure of power plant. Blue no generators dle 61

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Some good old fashion brapping pilot edge gp 123 Prorc hype cans I think a goldwing suhkoi da 120
Extra 260 I missed the wing being ripped off on the wind sock but caught his save
Another Trevor Brum build carden edge Hamilton watch scheme direct driver servos gp 176 Prorc hype pipes what a beautiful plane

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
you sir are an awesome kinda guy for posting so many videos! anyone that has done video knows it's very time consuming so kudos to you for GETTING IT DONE!

looks like fun, wish we were there with you guys.

traffic from Canada has been picking up actually so maybe we'll see some GSN swag at an event up there sometime soon??