• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

The 2015 Aerobeez Christmas Season is Here!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Gotta say, the Slick Pro is my favorite go to electric airplane. It flies just incredible and is a brilliant airplane for all types of 3D flight from low and slow, to fast and snappy.

IMG_8459.jpg
IMG_8418.jpg
12219519_10208928983248757_5831455762452541825_n.jpg
Slick 12.jpg
Slick 9.jpg

I may grab another just to have as a spare!!!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yeah this sucker is awesome fast & snappy and with a cortex it is as precise as a laser on windy days.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Two more planes just went on sale today! The 30CC Extra 330 and SBACH 300 are now on Sale for $250 till the end of the year! Supplies on these models are very limited, so act fast before they are all gone.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
So $250 for the 71" Extra 330? wow not to dang bad right there fellas. I may have to consider that one pretty hard against what Im already considering.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
So $250 for the 71" Extra 330? wow not to dang bad right there fellas. I may have to consider that one pretty hard against what Im already considering.

[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION] You're too slow lol !
Sold out !! They went flying !

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
TITAN-RC-BB-SNOW-Banner.png

The Perfect Holiday Gift Has Arrived !! TITIAN RC USA's battery bands. Have you always asked yourself, "Is It Charged?" You never have to wonder with TITAN RC's "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" battery marking bands. Exclusively sold at AeroBeez!

Another useful product from Titan RC USA. So simple yet so needed lol